Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

Hello from Oregon

Guest Jabbasdead

Guest Jabbasdead

Greetings 501st family. I have a special request

This year is my first year working in a classroom instead of cleaning it. All our kiddos are Star Wars fans and love seeing my pictures from events I have done in the pass. Most of these kiddos have both behavior and/or medical issues that qualify them for our classroom. 

That being said, we could use some positive cards of encouragement. We have a few that are in foster homes, or should be in foster homes because their home life is so bad. 

Any cards or letters we can get I can turn into a geography lesson. We can reply back to anyone that wants to start a conversation. Would love to have other classrooms write us

We are also looking to make around 6-10 “weighted” fleece blankets for those kiddos with sensory issues. They fight over the two we have. So if you ever have any extra Star Wars fleece fabric, we work for scraps.

We will be doing a SW cupcake sale to raise money for some noise canceling headphones. If anyone wants to send us a pair or two, we would appreciate it.

As always, thank you for all you do. I am proud to call myself a member for all we do for special needs kids.

Oakdale Heights Elementary School
Ralph Freilinger-room 22
1375 SW Maple St
Dallas, Oregon 97338

• 3 weeks later...