Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

Looking for some help

Guest Grantman97

Guest Grantman97

Hi Sand Garrison!!! My name is Grant and I just got my shadow trooper kit and am looking to join the Sand Garrison of the 501st. I am very excited to start my build but also a bit nervous as I am trying to find videos and sources to help me build my first trooper costume, I was wondering if anyone had tips, tricks, or workshops to help accomplish this goal. Any and all information is awesome!

Thank you! 

Hi Grant-

Welcome to the Imperial Sands Garrison forums!  This is a good place to start!  I would also suggest looking at the First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment, and at the Spec Ops Detachment.
https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/

https://forum.specops501st.com/

Locally, we do have a mentoring program that can get a volunteer signed up to help you navigate your way through the process of submitting your costume.  @Sithwithdaddyissues would be the one to talk to about that.

We hold building workshops, called "armor parties" monthly where you can get some hands on help and meet your future garrison mates.  Here is the post for this month's part:

Hi Sand Garrison!!! My name is Grant and I just got my shadow trooper kit and am looking to join the Sand Garrison of the 501st. I am very excited to start my build but also a bit nervous as I am trying to find videos and sources to help me build my first trooper costume, I was wondering if anyone had tips, tricks, or workshops to help accomplish this goal. Any and all information is awesome!
Thank you! 
Hi Grant,

Thats awesome. Shadow Trooper is one of my favorite trooper. If you need help with it let me know and I will see if I can find you a sponsor. Please let me know.

Shane

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk