Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

(NC) 2018-07-08, Sun, July Armor / Sewing Party and Meeting

The July armor party and meeting will be held in north county.

Paul and Lesley's House, 39537 Jones Road, Fallbrook CA 92028 (Directions in first post below)

Start time 10:00 am, Meeting time 1:00 pm.

Bring your projects to work on, and something to share for the pot luck.

From Lesley:

I actually live in a subdivision called DeLuz Heights...

For the majority of folks coming from east/south/mid county, or north/east county:

Drive north on the 15 freeway to Mission Road Exit.
At the ramp, turn left over the highway (go through 2 lights on this--very short distance), turn right to  continue following Mission Road through Fallbrook.
Follow Mission Road to PICO (stoplight) and turn right on PICO --this turns into De Luz road.

Follow Deluz road north through all the curves for about 6.5 miles

Turn RIGHT on DAILY road, (this is a narrow paved road) --keep on the pavement and follow up to Jones road --

Jones and Daily "split" by a row of mailboxes--you have to turn LEFT to stay on Jones.  There will be flags/signs at this split to show the way.  Take the 2nd drive way into the property.  I have 4 acres, long driveway, and lime groves, we'll work in the horse arena (no worries, there's no horse poodooo--no horses have been here for a year)

For those coming from coastal county or northwest county, different directions:

Take the I-5 to the 76 freeway.
Take the 76 east to Mission Road in Bonsall.
Turn left from the 76 and head north on Mission --follow this all the way through town to PICO road.
Turn left on PICO 
 --this turns into De Luz road.

Follow Deluz road north through all the curves for about 6.5 miles

Turn RIGHT on DAILY road, (this is a narrow paved road) --keep on the pavement and follow up to Jones road --

Jones and Daily "split" by a row of mailboxes--you have to turn LEFT to stay on Jones.  There will be flags/signs at this split to show the way.  Take the 2nd drive way into the property.  I have 4 acres, long driveway, and lime groves, we'll work in the horse arena (no worries, there's no horse poodooo--no horses have been here for a year)

Couple of tips:

BRING YOUR POPUPS.  There's no shade in the horse arena, and it'll be hot.

Bring sunscreen -- trust me.

I will run power from the house via really long extension cords, but if anyone actually has a generator and wants to bring that--totally fine.

It'll be hot, dress cool!

There is TONS AND TONS of space -- so, bring your paint if you want to paint armor, heat guns totally fine--wont hurt a thing.  If you need to dye fabric--bring your buckets and dye, I have running water in the horse area, and miles of fence to lay out your fabric to drip dry.

FOOD--bring anything!  If it needs to be kept cold, bring ice/cooler.

If you have a low riding car--bad news is my driveway is stupid bumpy, I would suggest carpooling with someone!  I don't have spare parking off property.
  • Like 1

On 7/5/2018 at 10:24 AM, BrieKalan2 said:

Hey All!  I still have merch pickups waiting for those who ordered.  

Also, whiskey glasses from the bash are available for early pickup as well as extras to purchase!

I'm bringing cash!