Imperial Flag

TK15055

Hello ladies and gents, 

So I went to a local custom flag crafting shop... Got a quote for a imperial flag to be made. Lets just say little to much imo for a flag... $305.00 for like a 9x5 lol

SOOO I think it would be AWESOME to have a flag for when we are marching or parades or just anything in general! Has anyone else felt this way? I know Kris has i spoke to him over this last weekend at the el centro border patrol event! Maybe even a garrison flag to!

Hello ladies and gents, 

So I went to a local custom flag crafting shop... Got a quote for a imperial flag to be made. Lets just say little to much imo for a flag... $305.00 for like a 9x5 lol

SOOO I think it would be AWESOME to have a flag for when we are marching or parades or just anything in general! Has anyone else felt this way? I know Kris has i spoke to him over this last weekend at the el centro border patrol event! Maybe even a garrison flag to!

I have a couple flags right now.  One is a big 501st Legion one--that actually belongs to SCG, and I need to send it back soon.

I also have a Helmet and Crossbones flag, as well as a White imperial cog flag on a black background.

I have a couple flags right now.  One is a big 501st Legion one--that actually belongs to SCG, and I need to send it back soon.

I also have a Helmet and Crossbones flag, as well as a White imperial cog flag on a black background.

How did you find the cog one?!

I can get almost any flag made if you need one. I do signs, banners, decals, promotional stuff too.. :)

Mike, I have this one that was carried at the parade...but it really belongs to SCG, and I need to give it back to their CO next time I go north--I have a bunch of SCG stuff that has to go home.  (perils of being a prior CO I guess)!

But, I'd really like to replace that flag, along with have an ISG one made, plus maybe one for Sunrider Base (as long as their CO agrees!).

post-3-0-85968000-1418579952_thumb.jpg

OK so here are the prices:

2 x 3 foot flag $35.00

3 x 5 foot flag $75.00

Flags are digitally printed and are one sided. Although...about 35% of the reversed image shows on the other side. I need to have at least $100.00 order to make these.

Let me know if you guys are interested.

858-437-3093

Mike, that 501st flag is actually double sided.  The 501st logo was printed separately and then appliqued on, so that it shows on both sides.  Likewise the COG and Trooper Helmet flags I have are doublesided as well--although its just because it was black ink printed over white fabric.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...