Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

New Guy Transfer from DRG in NM

Guest Brian

Hi ISG's,

My name is Brian and I recently moved to SD from Albuquerque, NM and I am looking to join your ranks.  My first troop garrison was with the Dewback Ridge Garrison, where I did a total of 13 troops before real life intervened.  I have already been approved for my Sand Trooper with the 501st (TD 11659) although still working on the backpack once more funds are available.  So I would like to shift from DRG to ISD provided you will have me that is :) .

Very Respectfully,

Brian aka TD11659

• 1 month later...

10/4/16

After getting settled, I would instead like to remain with the DRG but do all of my trooping with you guys & gals since i now live here in San Dog.  Does this work for you?  If so what do I need to do to get account access so I can sign up for troops?

Brian

I will send your email to my CO (Sean East) and my GML (Tye O'Dell) and let them do what they do best!  Thanks for the very prompt reply and look forward to speaking with everyone :)

Brian

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2016 at 6:32 PM, Guest Brian said:

10/4/16

After getting settled, I would instead like to remain with the DRG but do all of my trooping with you guys & gals since i now live here in San Dog.  Does this work for you?  If so what do I need to do to get account access so I can sign up for troops?

Brian

I will send your email to my CO (Sean East) and my GML (Tye O'Dell) and let them do what they do best!  Thanks for the very prompt reply and look forward to speaking with everyone :)

Brian

Hey Brian!

Have you registered for a forum account here yet?  You'll need that to get access and see everything.

Generally, you need to transfer to the garrison that you live in--for ease of trooping and census/501st access etc.  Of course that doesn't mean you have to cut your ties with DRG at all, it just means primary affiliation changes.  In the end, we're all the same legion