Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

TFA Stormtrooper Armor

Meantime

I know that I am so outdated on this question but does anyone know if the list for ANOVOS on obtaining this armor is still open?  The one with a special discount for 501st members?  I am now full time at work and I don't get as much time to surf the club website as much as I should and need to.  I am probably past the cutoff time but there is no harm in asking, right? :)

Sorry, I don't know if the list is still open, I know a while ago they put it on "hold", but I can check and see if I can find out anything.  As far as a special discount, I'm not sure if there was one.  My armor was pretty expensive.  I think the perk was just that 501st members were able to get their hands on it.  I'll know for sure if there was a discount once they release the public price :)

Anyway, I'll see if I can find out anything about the list.

During Celebration VII I was informed that the 501st was going to getting a discount on it.  Not sure if that went through.  I said that I wasn't going to worry about getting it but after seeing the movie and a lot of my friends with it I'm like "come on, you have to at least think about it now".  Last I heard on the price was around $1800.  Not sure if that's still what they're going for or not.  But, I would like to know and others are now probably wanting to know the same stuff.

The armor is still relatively new.  I don't know how it's considered inaccurate.  I've seen people posting on facebook about how thin the plastic on the helmet is and about how hard it is to see out of the lenses.  I know that the lenses are bubbled.

11 hours ago, AFrules said:

The armor is still relatively new.  I don't know how it's considered inaccurate.  I've seen people posting on facebook about how thin the plastic on the helmet is and about how hard it is to see out of the lenses.  I know that the lenses are bubbled.

The armor made by Anovos and sold to exclusively to the 501st was a "marketing kit" and acknowledged that it was NOT final.  That said--any differences are likely to be pretty minor.