Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

Greetings from NAF El Centro

Koryu1212(Dan D)

Hello,

So I am a displaced (Florida) military member stationed on Naval Air Facility El Centro, and am very interested in getting into "Trooping".  My mentor is Kris Haugh (a Tusken), who is helping to point me in the right direction/personnel since I am researching becoming a "TD" and to hopefully become part of the MEPD, since I am and active duty Military Police Officer. 

I have always been a Star Wars fan since I saw the original back in '77, and am really impressed with the amount of "Charitable" work I see the 501st doing.  I really had no idea!  As far as what I bring to the table; I am a commercial illustrator and am very familiar with weathering techniques utilizing acrylic paint and have been wearing body armor off and on for the last 15+ years...LOL My profile pict has my "military" sandtrooper kit for show!

Anyway, I am excited to become a part of this organization, and look forward to meeting you all at an upcoming Armor Party (I have a ton of questions).

Very Respectfully,

MAC (SW/AW) Deaver, Danny C.

NAF EL CENTRO SECURITY

Operations LCPO

• Like 1

Dan will be there! We got his schedule changed and already made car pool arrangements. If some of the Sandies could bring their kits and especially helmets, that would be cool for Dan to actually see the armor close up and allow him to better focus his questions (and he has lots of good questions!).

4 hours ago, Trooper31 said:

HI , im John Olivarez from the Mexican Garrison TK 31758 , I will be there too! with my First Order Stormtrooper . hope to see all of you soon (sorry for my english lol)

My Spanish is not awesome, but:

¡Hola John! ¡Esperamos verlos a usted y a Carlos en el Airshow! Me alegra que puedas unirte a nosotros allí.

• Like 1

On 2/15/2018 at 1:16 PM, Trooper31 said:

HI , im John Olivarez from the Mexican Garrison TK 31758 , I will be there too! with my First Order Stormtrooper . hope to see all of you soon (sorry for my english lol)

Are the the trooper I met at the IVCC with the wooden E-11? If so could you bring that to the party?

• Like 1