Kids Biker Scout

Gaanon

After waiting patiently, and in some cases completely forgetting dad ordered it, my kid’s Biker Scout finally got here today.

35AUUAh.jpg

Looks like I’m just missing a buckle. Not a big deal, but I’m going to empty the packing material from the box and check again later.

Overall, everything looks straightforward. Only concerns I’ll have are on the O2 canister and the holster. Let the fun begin!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Been doing a little bit of work here and there. Last two armor parties I rally got down to working on this. Mainly it’s been trimming and other prep work.
This past week I took off from work and learned just how much I dislike sewing. But I got the soft parts done.
dKz3Snr.jpg
“Dad, it’s hot and I can’t put my arms down.”
c5xnbeq.jpg
Now you know how Dad feels in his armor. Just wait, we haven’t got the rest of the kit done yet.
76agujk.jpg
I’m waiting to attach the pouches until after I figure out if/how I’m going to fill them and after I get the chest and back set. I don’t want to mistakenly attach the pouches too high and have the chest cover them.
So, I guess that’s my next move coming up. Fitting the chest and back.
I know the fabric and everything may not be 100% correct. When she’s big enough for an adult kit, then we’ll get everything approvable. For now, Galactic Academy standards apply where needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk