Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

Greedo build

DavidD

I guess it can be called a "build".  I ordered my mask and gloves last night.  It's a Cunningham set, one of the five recommended makers of screen accurate masks.  I should be ordering the suit tonight from the recommended seamstress.  I will probably order both vests.  Still researching blaster, belt and holster.   I am bringing my shadow trooper to the armor party today to show Dean, but I will probably return it to the eBay person tomorrow.  How do I post photos on this forum?

Hey David!

It will be AWESOME to have a Greedo in the garrison!  I've always had that costume on my "maybe someday" list...  The picture of the mask and hands that Dean showed me that you had sent look amazing!

I have the 3D printed parts for the blaster of this model:  https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1940204

I'd be willing to part with it, as it will be a while before I have the time to put it together let alone use it!  Let me know if you are interested and we can work something out.  It is printed in black PETg.  It will need a little work to get it assembled and sanded down, but it would be cool to see someone use it!

Sure, I am interested.  Just let me know how much.  I am assuming that it is a similar build to models that I did as a kid.   The mask should be here in a week or so.  I ordered the racing suit today, it will be here mid to late Feb.. I have the shoes already, just got to paint them white.

LOL  TK Boots.  I messed up and purchased a crappy Shadow Trooper off EBay.  So, I had found a pair of black trooper boots.  So, I am going to paint them white then scuff them up a bit to give them the weathered look.