Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

Hi there!

Nikmedic

Hey everyone! I'm Nick, and I'm just getting my Shadowtrooper kit put together, waiting on it to arrive from WTF actually. I'm from Clairemont and have been dreaming of joining the 501st ever since I heard of it years ago. I finally took the plunge and started building my armor recently and I would love any advice or guidance you could send my way! I'm usually working non-stop managing my family's restaurant in Clairemont so my schedule is funny, but hopefully I can make it to any gatherings that are open to someone just starting out like me!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hey everyone! I'm Nick, and I'm just getting my Shadowtrooper kit put together, waiting on it to arrive from WTF actually. I'm from Clairemont and have been dreaming of joining the 501st ever since I heard of it years ago. I finally took the plunge and started building my armor recently and I would love any advice or guidance you could send my way! I'm usually working non-stop managing my family's restaurant in Clairemont so my schedule is funny, but hopefully I can make it to any gatherings that are open to someone just starting out like me!

Hey Nick, welcome! I just finished my WTF TK in July so a pretty new member. There is usually an armor party and meeting once a month open to all.

I live in Clairemont as well. Since i am familiar with the WTF kit I am more than happy to answer questions you may have. Some of my build is in this forum with a few pics.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Cool! Any help would be appreciated, my main concern is getting the right soft parts of the armor. That and getting it all fitted right. On a side note, do you ever go to Clairemont Town Square? My family owns the Greek restaurant there, Dinos Gyros. Have you eaten there before?

I have eaten there before. Love me a gyro and an ice cold beer. Yeah I can definitely give you some guidance and help when you get the armor. I can also put together a list of the soft goods i used.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Nikmedic said:

Wicked! What time?

It runs from 10 am to 4 pm, but you can come and stay as little or as long as you like.  

We also have a sponsorship program here in ISG where we try to hook troopers up who need help, with experienced members who live nearby.  If you email darthpaul73@gmail.com we can get you on the sponsorship list plus also send you the build dday info.