October Armor / Sewing Party / Meeting

PunkRocketScience

The Event:

Event Title: October Meeting and AP

Date: Saturday, October 21, 2017

Call time: 10 am

Duration of event: 10am to 6 pm.  

Address:  Todd & Wendy's house -  3529 Strawberry Place, Oceanside, CA  92056

What we'll be doing / Why we are there: We are going to gather to have a small meeting, do armor work, merch pickup, plus have fun, food, friends!

Non members/pending members welcome.

Bring your chairs, tables, popups, and a dish to share.  BYOB (drink responsibly), bring your kits that need work and ANY costumes that you want photos taken of.

• 2 weeks later...

Two updates for the AP!

#1 - It is Wendy's birthday!  If you would like to hang around afterward and enjoy some BBQ and adult libations it is highly encouraged!

#2 - The San Diego Food Bank is having an peanut butter collection drive in October!  If you are willing to help out, bring a jar of peanut butter to the armor party to donate!  We will collect them all and make a group drop!

okUIBlm.png

I'll be there, inviting all my friends with costumes-in-progress as well. I'll edit this with their confirmations as they come in.

Only Scott will be joining me tomorrow. 

Edited by Vlade
Updated guest list

BUMP!
Just a reminder to bring peanut butter!  We will provide food and drinks, so don't worry about pot luck items!
Is there any alternate items to bring for those like my daughter who are extremely allergic to peanuts?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

To clarify further, any donations for the food bank will be gratefully accepted.  The reason that the food bank does the peanut butter drive is that it is normally an item that they don't purchase with money that is donated because it is too expensive.  Other food staples can be purchased at much lower costs, so the peanut butter is a treat.

14 hours ago, BizarroLoveMummy said:

I won't be able to make it to the AP, but I'd still like to donate some peanut butter. Is there anywhere I can drop it off at so that it goes toward the group total?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be trooping in Poway, Torrey Pines and downtown this weekend if any of those locations works for you.  Unless there is someone else in Lakeside/Santee who is coming?

• Like 1

I will be trooping in Poway, Torrey Pines and downtown this weekend if any of those locations works for you.  Unless there is someone else in Lakeside/Santee who is coming?

I actually work in downtown (on the waterfront) and I'll be working this weekend! I'd be happy to meet up with you.

40 minutes ago, BizarroLoveMummy said:

I actually work in downtown (on the waterfront) and I'll be working this weekend! I'd be happy to meet up with you.

I will be at the Down's Syndrome Buddy Walk from 11:30am - 3:30pm at Liberty Station / Preble Field, 2455 Cushing Road.  Does that timing work for you?

I will be at the Down's Syndrome Buddy Walk from 11:30am - 3:30pm at Liberty Station / Preble Field, 2455 Cushing Road.  Does that timing work for you?

That's perfect. That's on Sunday, correct?

Yes.  My cell number is 858-231-2579, but I normally keep the volume off while trooping.  I'll be one of the Tuskens for  the event.

Awesome! I'll see ya then. I'll prolly be there around 2.