Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

Voice Amp

Gaanon

Now that the build is complete, I'm looking for the "extras".   What do folks recommend for a voice amp?  

I figured I'd ask here as opposed to the detachment.  My thinking is some of the vendors might focus on one detachment over another even though it could be used in different builds.

Brian

For TKs, I'm aware of the RomFX Revo. The one I have that does Vader is built solidly and highly regarded. No experience with the TK version, but assuming the vendor does consistent work, you may want to check it out.

• Like 1

For TKs, I'm aware of the RomFX Revo. The one I have that does Vader is built solidly and highly regarded. No experience with the TK version, but assuming the vendor does consistent work, you may want to check it out.
Friends with RomFX swear by them.

With my Scout, I use the icomm and Aker from voicebooster.com. I think if you find a 501st forum thread you can get a discount as a 501st member. I use the included wired headset.

Last year a 501st member created an app called TKVoice. I haven't used it but it's another option that you can research, it's an app for use with with an iPhone instead of needing another piece of hardware like icomm or romfx.