June Armor Party - 6/24

Hey all,

For those that don't have access here is the information for June's Armor Party as copied from elsewhere.  Also, please note we need extension cords.  We have to bring power from the house and it is a fair distance. 

Thank you,

Paul

Hey everyone!

I would love to offer to host the June AP at my new Ranch in Fallbrook.  Its a long drive--you take the 1-15 to Mission Road / Fallbrook--take that through town, and drive another 10 miles north through the hills to my place.  I realize its far.

We have enough space at the new place for TONS of cars, plus lots of space to work and party.

39537 Jones road Fallbrook CA 92028

10 am until people choose to leave (campers over night totally welcome--lots of room for tents!).

The red line is the road/driveway, blue line is the size of the property.  Yellow is the actual driveway and workspace. :) Like I said. Lots of space.

We can invite the IE squad to come down for the day and party with us too--along with anyone else in SCG who wants to come out.

33172894582_555d635d17_z.jpgThe Ranch by Lesley Farquhar, on Flickr

BRING:  Your kits, popups, tables, favorite foods and drinks!

Kids welcome--but parents, PLEASE watch the little ones, its a large property and lots of room for them to roam--and there's tons of gopher holes out here.

Paul and I will host with a yummy main dish and some sort of dessert.

PLEASE post below if you can attend, and what you'll bring!

I know its a long drive, but worth it!  Carpooling suggested for those in the southern / far eastern reaches of the county!

Awesome. What's date? So I am getting my First Order Stormtrooper armor delivered in a few months and not yet a member. Can I still come and get some ideas on how to finish my armor and meet everyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Here is some directions to get to the AP.  As a reminder once you get off the main road and head up the moutin cell service will be very spotty so if you are using cell phone/gps for directions don't turn it off.

To get to Lesley’s ranch … a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away…

This is the most direct route—and bypasses most of the town itself.  If you need ANYTHING from a store—get it before you leave Fallbrook, otherwise it’s a 12-17 mile drive BACK to Fallbrook or into Temecula to get anything you don’t have!

Take the I 15 North to Mission Road/Fallbrook exit. 

Take Mission Road east into Fallbrook for approx. 4.9 miles, and turn NORTH onto N. Pico Ave (turn right). 

Take N Pico Ave (becomes De Luz road) for 6.5 miles then turn RIGHT onto Daily Road (by the De Luz Heights gate marker).

Follow Daily road for 1.1 miles to Jones road—turn left (just after the row of mailboxes on the right—it’ll be just as Daily turns right to head East).

The ranch is the second drive on the right –look for the flag/banner, and also for the white ranch fence/gate.  The house and stable are painted yellow—it’s a gravel drive, with a big trampoline being the first thing you see!  You can park by the trampolines in the dirt, and walk around to the concrete pad by the stable and storage trailers for the entrance to the horse arena where we are setting up.

ALL DAY work party starting at 10 am, going until roughly 6 pm.

The above directions also work if you’re coming from Temecula or the SCG northern regions!

For those in North-West county, it’s a little rougher for you guys—there’s no direct route, so you would take the 76 into Fallbrook and take Mission  road all the way through town and then turn LEFT onto Pico ave, and follow the rest of the directions north.