Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

Hello all

Guest alscout

Guest alscout

Hello all, this is Andy. Just wanted to say hi and thank everyone for all the help provided at the armor party yesterday. Had a great time and definitely looking forward to getting my uniform approved so that I can enjoy more events with you all. One more thing, Lesley, could you send me the information of the person you said could help me with the last details of the scout trooper costume?

-Andy

1 hour ago, Guest alscout said:

Hello all, this is Andy. Just wanted to say hi and thank everyone for all the help provided at the armor party yesterday. Had a great time and definitely looking forward to getting my uniform approved so that I can enjoy more events with you all. One more thing, Lesley, could you send me the information of the person you said could help me with the last details of the scout trooper costume?

-Andy

Hi Andy!  I saw that you registered as well.  Make sure you respond to the validation email so we can finalize your account!

The person you are looking for is Todd Felton, the user name he uses on this forum is Khazara.

I'll send him your way!

Lesley Farquhar

CO , ISG

Guest alscout

Hi Lesley. I already clicked on the link in the validation email and now I am waiting for approval before I can use the site as a registered member. I guess that means I can't send messages to members until that happens. It would be fantastic if you could ask Todd to send me an email if he is available in the meantime.

Thanks for all your help...

-Andy

Guest alscout

Hi Todd, thanks for offering the help. Like Lesley said, the holster is pretty much the one thing keeping me from finishing up my costume. I completely understand that you are busy with the 2 events happening within 2 weeks but I would really appreciate any help with the holster. Please let me know a day and time and I will make myself available.

Thanks in advanced...

-Andy