Greetings ISG!

Guest Jacob

Greetings friends and troopers of the Imperial Sands Garrison! My name is Jacob and I am interested in becoming a member of the 501st! I do not have any armour, but I have signed up for the forum for Scout Troopers/Biker Scouts (the kit I'll be working on)! I am in the San Diego area (Imperial Beach, more specifically) and would love to connect with some troopers for guidance and wisdom as I am new to the entire process! Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Feel free to PM me for questions, etc.! 

Hi Jacob!

Welcome to the ISG forums!  We have several very friendly biker scouts in the garrison who might be able to answer questions for you if you get stuck.

We have an armor party coming up later this month that might be helpful to you.  I'm kinda at the other end of the county though... 

Looking forward to meeting you in person!

Awesome! Thank you very much! I could not see the attachment though. I will take a look at the distance and see if the armour party is something I can reasonably make it to, or I can wait for a closer one! Which might be a good idea anyway because I don't actually have any armour yet haha

Hi Jacob, glad you made it over to the ISG forums after introducing yourself on the Pathfinders board. Bikerscout.net has awesome detailed build threads and should be your primary reference, but there are several of us scouts locally to help should you need assistance. I personally won't be able to attend the next armor party that Todd (PunkRocketScience) mentioned, however, but I do recommend attending some of these types of events if you can, to meet some of our members and see some build techniques first hand.

Hello Jacob,

My name is Paul and I am the sponsor coordinator for ISG.  Our sponsor program is where we connect you with a current member in the area you live for help and guidance in getting approved in the legion  if you are interested s be me an e-mail at datrhpaul73@gmail.com