Access Request & Forum Account Help Needed

Guest K8 Lee

Hi everyone!

I am a SD local and I am so excited to start a Visas Marr costume and to be able to ask everyone in the local garrison for advice and questions.  I just got all the patterns and am about to start my mockups to make sure I get the look right before I work with the fabric I will be using to create Visas Marr as I have seen from the Flagship Eclipse forum posts.  

I have tried twice already to create a forum account and both times did not receive a confirmation email.  And when I tried to send another confirmation email with the button it showed an error message "Something went wrong.  Please try again. Error code: 2S119/1".  Then I tried to cancel the account creation both times, but it did not seem to work because when I tried to reuse the emails to try again it said those email options were already in use.

I would greatly appreciate advice or help me finish creating a forum account so that I can get access to post.  Is there anyone who could help me?

-Kate Lee

• 2 weeks later...