Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

How to Request Forum Access

PunkRocketScience

Welcome to the ISG forums!  Here is the link to register for a forum account:

http://imperialsandsgarrison.com/forums/index.php?/register/

Once your are signed up, we will approve your account and get you forum access.  If you are already a 501st member, please follow the instructions here:

• 1 year later...
Guest Mach3Mav

I am not a 501 member yet because I do not have a costume yet.  I am requesting access here so help with finding the correct costume materials and building.  This way I can be a 501 member and a ISG memeber.  Can I please have access to seek help and meet up?

On 12/29/2018 at 7:31 AM, Guest Mach3Mav said:

I am not a 501 member yet because I do not have a costume yet.  I am requesting access here so help with finding the correct costume materials and building.  This way I can be a 501 member and a ISG memeber.  Can I please have access to seek help and meet up?

Hello and welcome. Did you have an idea on what costume you wanted to start with?

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Moxie said:

Salutations! I'm a Rebel Legion Member https://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=116863 as well as Saber Guild SG-921 and The Dark Empire TDE #720. I look forward to submitting my Second Sister to the 501st when it's complete.

Yay! Welcome Chelsea! 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Avatar Lore said:

Hello! Requesting higher access as I should be getting the bulk of my Revan kit from Wicked armor and am looking to create a WIP Thread.  I’m an OM with the Mandalorian Mercs.

You have access to most areas of the forum already, short of those for garrison members only.  I would suggest posting your WIP in either the Armory and Academy section, or in the ISG Academy - Flagship Eclipse section?  Either would be appropriate.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am requesting access to the forums as a garrison member. I am a transfer from the Southern California Garrison. My 501st link is in my profile as well. Please let me know if there is any additional information that I need to include or edit. Thank you!! :) 

-Alexander (TK-77796)

7 hours ago, TK-Alexander77 said:

Hello, I am requesting access to the forums as a garrison member. I am a transfer from the Southern California Garrison. My 501st link is in my profile as well. Please let me know if there is any additional information that I need to include or edit. Thank you!! :) 

-Alexander (TK-77796)

Welcome to the ISG Alexander!  Forum access upgraded to garrison member level.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, DarthKaiyah said:

Hello! 

I was recently approved to the Imperial Sands Garrison. I should have everything needed for verification in my profile. I am therefore requesting member level access to the forum :)

Thank you,

Kiah 

Welcome to the ISG Kiah!  Access approved for the forums and FB groups.  Looking forward to trooping with you!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all! I am part of:
Rebel Legion http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=116864    (Generic Jedi)
Saber Guild  SG-906 (Sith)
The Dark Empire  TDE #710  (Sith)

I purchased a Kylo Ren from a member in the Star Garrison and am seeking to get approved locally.

21 minutes ago, SithBird said:

Hey all! I am part of:
Rebel Legion http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=116864    (Generic Jedi)
Saber Guild  SG-906 (Sith)
The Dark Empire  TDE #710  (Sith)

I purchased a Kylo Ren from a member in the Star Garrison and am seeking to get approved locally.

Access updated to RL/TDE/SG level.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 4/29/2023 at 10:39 PM, Tiki Pops said:

Hello, I am trying to become a member and have built a killer costume, and am ready to go! 

I am looking for access and membership and seeking access to seek help and meet ups

Hi Marc-

What costume have you built?

Here is the post on how to submit your costume for approval:  

I'll bump you up to "cadet" access, so you should be able to see all of our events.  While you are waiting for your approval, you might want to consider non-costumed "wrangling" for events?  Here is a post on that:

• 9 months later...
10 minutes ago, splitkooks said:

Looking to begin the journey. Interested in getting more insight and aid in getting all kitted up, and getting this rolling. 

Bottom line, I'm stoked! 

Welcome Max! I'm Jamie, the current Commanding Officer of the ISG. Are you starting from square one or are you already involved with any other Star Wars clubs?

10 minutes ago, DymnDog said:

Welcome Max! I'm Jamie, the current Commanding Officer of the ISG. Are you starting from square one or are you already involved with any other Star Wars clubs?

Thanks for the welcome Jamie... I have done some moderate research, but aside from that, totally new to this club scene, with zero practical experience!