Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

F-11D blaster needed

BOOKOF

So I put down several hundred dollars to buy an F-11D blaster w/ stock from JJ over on the whitearmor forums, but the dude claimed he shipped it weeks ago, stopped replying completely, and the gun is nowhere to be found. Such a sketchy guy and would not recommend buying from him anymore. Comic Con is next month and I'd love to have a blaster rather than just go with the suit. Does anyone know of a seller that could deliver quickly or maybe one of you has one lying around that I can borrow for a day. I'm *thiiiiis* close to being in panicky/desperation mode. Thanks guys.

No, I had been waiting to get paid so I could get some underarmor to wear beneath the suit. I haven't been in much of a hurry because I was waiting for my blaster to be delivered.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, BOOKOF said:

No, I had been waiting to get paid so I could get some underarmor to wear beneath the suit. I haven't been in much of a hurry because I was waiting for my blaster to be delivered.

Blaster ultimately optional, get your underarmor and submit so you aren't in a mad dash to be approved at the end.

Did you get a tracking number? The FISD mods might be able to help as well. Over on the Biker Scout boards there is a thread devoted to helping those members get the goods they ordered from one problematic vendor, for example.

Did you get a tracking number? The mods might

JJ completely stopped all contact when I asked for a tracking number. I believe he lied about shipping it. I current have the BBB going after him.

JJ completely stopped all contact when I asked for a tracking number. I believe he lied about shipping it. I current have the BBB going after him.

Did you pay PayPal goods & services? They offer protection for 180 days.

Did you pay PayPal goods & services? They offer protection for 180 days.

That's the sad part. I used PayPal's "send money" feature because at the time I was draining my account and couldn't afford the extra fees of using PayPal's services. And JJ said something like "you can ask around, lots of people will vouch for me." Which is funny because the more research I did about him, the more pissed off people I found.

Yep, I trusted JJ because he delivered guns to many people before my purchase. I just got screwed.

That's the sad part. I used PayPal's "send money" feature because at the time I was draining my account and couldn't afford the extra fees of using PayPal's services. And JJ said something like "you can ask around, lots of people will vouch for me." Which is funny because the more research I did about him, the more pissed off people I found.

Paypal has two options, "Friends and Family" or "Goods and Services". If you link a debit/credit card, Friends & Family incurs a fee by the sender but no fees if you are using a PayPal balance. With Goods & Services, the fees are paid by the receiver. So, you could have used Goods and Services option, had buyer protection, and paid no fees. Not telling you this to feel bad but to help you with future purchases.

I still recommend reaching out to the mods/leaders on FISD, they may be able to help or at least add the user to a published "beware of these vendors" list.

Any good seller uses tracking numbers especially for higher priced items.

Good luck!

Thanks man. Any suggestions for who or how I can talk to these mods? I don't know anyone on the forums personally.

Thanks man. Any suggestions for who or how I can talk to these mods? I don't know anyone on the forums personally.

This lists all the officers and public positions for each detachment, garrison, etc.

http://www.501st.com/members/displayUnits.php#detachments

How tall are you? I just so happen to have an FOTK undersuit in size Large from stormtrooperundersuits that is too small for me.

No, I had been waiting to get paid so I could get some underarmor to wear beneath the suit. I haven't been in much of a hurry because I was waiting for my blaster to be delivered. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

How tall are you? I just so happen to have an FOTK undersuit in size Large from stormtrooperundersuits that is too small for me.

I have some pants, just need a long sleeve. But I am about 5'10".